Office Solutions is always looking for qualified furniture installers.
If you have:
- A high school diploma
- A minimum of 2 years office furniture installation experience (Herman Miller, Steelcase, Haworth, etc)
- Excellent work ethic
- The ability to read and understand installation blueprints
- The ability to lift 50 pounds
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
- The ability to work well with others
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- A valid driver's license & clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Your own tools, specific to the office furniture industry
- An outstanding attendance history
- An excellent attitude
- Willing to work overtime hours
- Well organized with an outstanding attention to details
Then you're just the person we're looking for!
We offer qualified candidates a competitive salary and benefits package (based on experience) as well as bonuses based on job performance.
Please send your updated resume listing your experience as well as current contact information (Click Here to email Chris Burns) and find out how you can join our winning team of dedicated professionals!
Office Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.