OFFICE FURNITURE INSTALLATION
At Office Solutions, we guarantee your furnishings will be efficiently installed, per your instructions and to the manufacturer’s specifications. Our fully insured installation staff is comprised of over 25 installers with over 200 years of combined experience! We’ve worked on projects as small as relocating one pencil drawer to as large as installing 1,800 workstations!
By remembering our goal: “to provide professional, cost-effective installation services, second to none” Office Solutions provides real value, through every step of the installation process. From the initial planning process through the final clean up. It’s what we strive for. Every day, every project – no exceptions.
Some of the manufacturers we have extensive experience with:
- Herman Miller
- Knoll Dividends
- Panel Concepts
- Rose Johnson
- Wright Line
- American Seating
- CF Group
While furniture installation is our specialty, it is far from the only thing we do…
- Shelving, both fixed and high density mobile units. Over 2,000 sections of shelving installed in 2017 alone – all over the mid-west!
- File relocation, purging, interfiling and condensing. Office Solutions has performed major file moves in Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota.
- Panel lifting (for carpet replacement)
- Floor to Ceiling demountable walls
- Hotel furniture, headboards and artwork
- Library Shelving
- Restaurant Seating
- Pallet Racking
- Warehousing / Asset Management
- Refurbishing /Reupholstering Partitions
- Panel cleaning
- Preventive Maintenance – Lubrication / Adjustments
Ask us about our many references!
Why take a chance with some inexperienced company that costs more yet provides less. Our people have the knowledge and experience to complete your projects on time and on budget.
Call Office Solutions, the largest and most experienced installation team in Wisconsin. We’ll save you money without sacrificing you service.
What Our Customers Say
All I can say is there is absolutely NO CHANCE this project gets completed on time and as well as it did if not for (crew supervisor) Jordan’s leadership, planning and the execution of the team. The rest of the crew was also amazing. They were professional and clearly take pride in their work. You should be very proud of each of them. If you ever need a reference I will give your team a glowing one.
– Scott P